Don't fall off your chairs- yes, I am blogging again...
I just got back from a WONDERFUL and exhausting 4 day trip to Disney World by myself. Well, I traveled by myself, but I surprised some friends down there and had a great time with them! The weather was perfect- you really can't beat Orlando in mid-March.
The crowds were busy, but thanks to a variety of insider knowledge and tricks, we minimized our waiting in lines.
When I mention I'm going to Disney World to people who are Disney freaks like myself, I often hear "Again? Haven't you already done everything there?" And while I have done quite a bit at Disney, there is still so much I haven't done- as this last trip proved. I think I did more things for the first time on this trip than any trip in recent memory.
- I did my first drawing at the Animation Academy. Ok, so it didn't look exactly like the artist's, but it was still a ton of fun.
- I had my first Carrot Cake cookie. YUM!
- I had my first Grand Marnier slush. It will not be my last!
- I had my first Green Tea Peach Snap at Epcot.
- I closed down a park (Magic Kingdom) at 1:00 am. This was the first time I had been at a park this late other than MNSSHP.
- I saw the "Kiss GoodNight" as we were leaving the park at 1:00 am.
- I stayed off-property.
It's things like this that make me keep going to back to Disney World time and time again. To have this many "firsts" on my 11th trip in the last three years- there is still so much waiting for me to discover! Now, when can I go back?!?