- Seeing my husband's family and Matthew getting to know his cousins. They quickly became the best of friends.
- Watching the changing landscape as we drove from Portland, Or. to Anaheim, Ca. We saw desert, mountains, cliffs, etc. It was quite impressive.
- Spending time with my grandmother, who I hadn't seen in 20 years and who had never met Matthew or Mike. I also got to see aunts and cousins I hadn't seen in many, many years.
- Our weekend in San Francisco: Thanks to Matthew we now refer to it as Fisherman's Barf, and we also biked across the (cold and windy) Golden Gate Bridge.
- Exploring Disneyland and California Adventure- and being lucky enough to see World of Color twice!
All in all it was a great trip!