Epic October has come and gone, but I will definitely carry the memories from last weekend with me forever. I met so many wonderful people and had so many amazing experiences.
Here are just a few of the many highlights of the weekend.
- Crossing two more Disney hotels off my bucket list- I stayed at Old Key West and All-Star Sports for the first time.
- Crossing Biergarten, Paradiso 37, and Olivia's off my Disney restaurant bucket list.
Dinner at Paradiso 37
- Going to breakfast at a public restaurant in my pajamas.
- I will never look at potato dumplings the same again.
- All weekend, I was part of a group of "those" people. And being "those" people in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion- awesome is not a strong enough word.
- As much as I love Whispering Canyon Cafe, the service at there was an epic failure. (OK, so this is a low-light, but the service was SO bad it really stands out)
- Seeing the Witch from Snow White, the 7 dwarves, and Cinderella's coach at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Cinderella's Coach at MNSSHP
- I was a little underwhelmed with the Food and Wine Festival. The lines at the booths were always so long you couldn't really get any food.
- Running in a 5K at WDW through a relatively empty Magic Kingdom.
- Getting to meet and talk to Steve Barrett (AKA the Hidden Mickey Guy).
- Going three days on just 9 hours of sleep.
I could go on and on and on, but I'll force myself to stop now. And to everyone I met this weekend, thank you for helping make this such an amazing weekend.
And to those special few people, until next time!