10 days from now we will be leaving for our combination Walt Disney World and Disney cruise vacation (on the Disney Dream). We will be going with some wonderful friends of ours and we are beyond excited.
Our vacation buddies!
So, I figured I would a "10-things I am looking forward" post. I know, this concept has been done to death by everyone, but I never claimed that I was original.
1. Staying at the TreeHouse Villas. Our friends are DVC members and were lucky enough to snag a THV for our Disney World stay. I can't wait to see these!
2. Lunch at Kona. I know Kona has good food, but that is not why this one makes the list. This one makes the list because there will around 18 of us at this lunch. This includes some wonderful friends that I have yet to meet in person. I'm pretty sure that by the end of lunch we will kicked out of Kona, but who cares!
3. Taking Matty on the new Star Tours. He is so in love with Star Wars right now that he will go crazy for the new ride.
4. Seeing the amazing Atlantis resort. Our excursion at Nassau is the Atlantis Aquaventure- we get to go play on the water slides and eat lunch at the Atlantis resort.
5. Hanging out in a cabana on Castway Cay. Need I say more?
6. Food, food, and more food.
7. Seeing the Magic, Memories, and You show at the Magic Kingdom. I admit, when I first heard about the show, I thought Disney was making a horrible mistake. But, I was wrong- this has quickly become one of my favorite things to see. And yes, it makes me cry- which considering I am NOT a crier says something.
8. Carrot cake cookie from the Writer's Stop. Yes, I am slightly addicted to them now.
9. Eating breakfast on our verandah on the Dream. Someone bringing me coffee when I wake up and being able to just sit and enjoy it sounds like HEAVEN to me!
10. Being able to just relax and soak in a Disney atmosphere for 10 days. I can't wait!
Now, some of you may notice I didn't say things like the AquaDuck, pools, oceans, etc. Believe me, I am looking forward to all of those, but wanted to add some different things to my list. And no, I haven't started packing yet.